SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS
IAS delivers value-focused software solutions for companies who want to improve profitability through efficiency, process improvement and automated business functions. We are a versatile team with experience building custom software or tailoring turnkey software solutions.
"I have worked with IAS for over 8 years; over that time they have developed innovative solutions that have become true advantages over our competitors. IAS has been great to work with due to their flexibility, quick response and quality performance. The solutions that they have created are easy for our users to learn and are custom fit for our operations. They have been a great partner." - Wes Farley, Director
“IAS has been providing Pecora with IT support for over 10 years. From desk top and network administration to software development, IAS provides outstanding and timely support. “ Deb Raskob, Controller, Pecora Corporation
"It is with great pleasure that I recommend Information Age Systems, LLC. They have been Dudlik Industries Inc. IT consultants since 2007. IAS has always displayed a high degree of knowledge, responsiveness, and professionalism with all aspects of the IT world. IAS was able to switch our entire network, and software with very minimal effect on our daily operations. They assisted us with the purchasing of hardware, and software while always keeping our budget in mind. All aspects of our network and system implementation were discussed, and documented prior to any work being started. IAS is willing to work after hours as to not disturb our daily operations and also with our employees that are located in Florida and Oregon. Information Age Systems would be an asset to any organization, and I am happy to give them my wholehearted endorsement." - Jay Obarowski of Dudlik Industries, Inc.
- Is a custom application necessary?
- Will an off-the-shelf solution be a better fit for a certain need?
- What legacy systems need to be integrated?
- What assets are in place now?
- What is the budget?
- Who will maintain the software and what are their skills?
- Software should match your business processes
- Increased efficiency translates to cost savings
- Designed to grow and change with your business
- A popular method to distinguish your business from competitors
- Minimize redundancy through company-wide integration
- Systems automation and process automation options
- Database Configuration and Administration for Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, MySQL, Postgres, and Microsoft Access.
- Web Application Servers like WebSphere, Weblogic, and Apache Tomcat allow applications and data to be accessed through a web browser, providing fast, secure access to information. Even outside of the office, applications and information are easily accessible
- Reporting software provides in depth analysis of data that leads to profitable business decisions. We offer reporting utilizing Crystal Reports, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Reporting Services, and DHTMLX web tools
IAS utilizes a proven development model for software development to ensure the customer receives the desired solution. Continual customer interaction and review is a constant and key component through each stage in the development process. This helps guarantee a quality product that fits the customers’ needs that meets and exceeds your expectations.
Discovery and Solutions Review
- Discovery - Review your Business Needs and Processes as well as your goals and requirements
- Integration Assessment - Identify current infrastructure and platforms
- Business Process Alignment - Review current business processes in order to identify areas of improvement and ensure the software matches the required processes
- Solutions Review - What is the best fit for your situation: Custom, Semi-Custom, or Off-the-shelf. What are the viable alternatives? To ensure we are providing the most appropriate and valuable solution for your situation, we consider all potential solutions and discuss the pros and cons of each before moving forward with an implementation. Custom solutions are not always the right answer. Quality off-the-shelf packages are sometimes the best fit.
The simpler the system, the better the software. This is true from both a functional and maintenance viewpoint. Simplicity is rarely achieved by novices. Simplicity in design is the true hallmark of veteran software developers. And it is our goal on every system we design.
User Requirements Specification - The user requirements specification ensures that a comprehensive review and design has been assembled that will meet the projects goals, timelines, and budget. The customer's review of the user requirements specification ensures that the resulting solution will correctly fit their needs.
Intimate working relationships with our customers allows a full understanding of everyday problems and how best to address them. Working together, we often identify new needs, innovations and efficiencies where software can help.
Deployment consists of a solid implementation plan, user documentation, and training. Detailed communication with the customer's users ensures clear pathways for questions and troubleshooting. During the deployment phase, periodic reviews by the implementation team continue to ensure user knowledge is maximized and conversion to the new system is smooth and painless.
Post Implementation Assessment
An assessment should be conducted with end users and the implementation team to identify any gaps or areas of improvement. The assessment should occur far enough in the future to allow for substantial end user feedback.